Friday, October 21, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone!
It's Karin here to share some inspiration for the Lawnscaping Challenge blog.





I started out by spattering my background with frisket/Masking fluid and then inked my  background . I used distress ink Tumbled glass and Faded Jeans. I then stamped and colored my images with watercolor pencils. I diecut the grass and created a Little scene Before trimming it and adding it to at black piece of cardstock to create a frame for my panel.
For the sentiment I used the Dymo font and printed it from my computer.

The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps;  Into the Woods , So Thankful
Dies; Grassy Border
Paper; Watercolorpaper from Canson



Pop over to the Lawnscaping challenge to be inspired by my talented teamies or play along in the latest challenge.


http://lawnscaping.blogspot.se/

Have a wonderful Halloween everyone, hugs, Karin


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!