Friday, April 1, 2016

Donut Disturb!

Hello!
Samantha here with you again, and today I'm sharing a cute little card in the theme of the challenge that just ended! It was all about sweets! And this card popped in my brain and I just HAD to make it! Have you ever had an idea hit you like that? I just couldn't rest until I made it! :)

So let's get on to the card!


I colored the images from Donut Worry, Starry Backdrops and Life is Good with copics and then fussy cut them out!
The background was easy to create! All I used was some Distress Inks, mist and a old, recycled piece of packaging! I smooshed the ink pad directly onto the piece of packaging, spritzed it with water, and then pressed the packaging piece onto the cardstock!


Isn't this so cute!! I think it's the perfect little card to send to someone! Either just because (my specialty!!) or maybe you have someone watching your house/pets while you're on vacation! :)

Be sure to check back here on Monday for the brand new Lawnscaping Challenge that will start! Can't wait to see you there!
~Samantha

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!