Thursday, August 20, 2015

Spotted and Hearted - August

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!


(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?




I am in LOVE with this card! Not only are the cute little sea creatures from So Jelly and Critters in the Arctic colored soooooo beautifully, but look at that background! *gasp* It's amazing! I LOVE that bokeh affect! So pretty, and it just adds to the magical underwater vibe of the card!



Oh, I just think this card is so FUN!! I love the cute little birds and the super adorably patriotic fox from Party Animals on this card!! It's SO awesome! And all of the little details from the ombre arrows and the sequins just makes this card incredible from top to bottom! 



I couldn't help but share this amazing Halloween card!! Look at all that stunning coloring!!! It's amazing! The whole scene is inviting and cute and makes me want to strap on a mask and head over for the party! Ha ha! The Spooktacular stamp set is really put to incredible use here! I LOVE this!



Oh my word - squeal!! This layout is AWESOME!! I can't believe how many stamp sets were used on this - and it's just flawless!! Just off the top of my head, I count at least 7 different stamp sets!! Quinn's ABC's are one of my favorite large alphas! The Let's Play critters are SO perfect for a school themed layout! I am in LOVE with all of the coloring, the placement of every school critter...seriously this is the layouts dreams are made of! Ha! 



Awwww, isn't this the sweetest baby card? I LOVE thus sweet, dreamy little scene! The stork from Plus One is SUCH an adorable image! I just love the pinks and blues together, too! The soft, glittery clouds and the twine just add to the beauty of this card! I feel like I'm looking out a window! So pretty! 


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

7 comments:

  1. oh these projects are amazing!! :) And big congrats to my friend Heidi for being spotted and hearted! Love her layout so much with all those pretty critters!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much for sharing my card. You guys have made my day! THANK YOU, Samantha M. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww, thank you for sharing my card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I work so hard on my cards and I really appreciate the spotted and hearted badge. Congrats to everyone else for there fabulous cards and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for spotting my layou! It made my day, especially being by such amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very glad to visit your informational post. I hope you will keep on sharing such kind of useful information on a regular basis. We provide quality-oriented Soap Boxes For Packaging With flawless printing techniques

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!