Saturday, August 15, 2015

Oldies and Goodies


Hi everyone!
Lexa here today, I'm going to share the card I made using some Lawn Fawn oldies called Love n' Breakfast and mix it with Owen's ABC which is newer. I really love this old stamp set from Lawn Fawn, the popping toasts are really cute, it's been a while since the last time I used it.
 While I made this card I just realized that Lawn Fawn's dye inks colors match their petite paper pads.
For this card I match the "thanks" sentiment with the polkadot from Beachside pinted paper pad, Mermaid, Lobster, Deep Sea, Wild Rose, Fake Tan, Fish Tank. And I'm so happy to find out that!
Or maybe some of you already knew it. Hehehe. :)


I love to keep the white background to pop out the sentiment which is already colorful.
I dies out the tiny hearts using pink foam sheet for some dimension.


I hope you enjoy today's card and thinking to clean up your stash while try to use some Lawn Fawn oldies stamp sets, I believe they are not less cute than new ones. Heehee.
Have a crafty day, friends!


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I'm embarrassed to say I bought this darling stamp set a long time ago and I still haven't made time to use it yet. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lexa such beautiful colouring :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!