Saturday, August 18, 2012

Winners: One Layer - Queen of the Green, Top Mow It Alls, Honorable Gnomes


Hello, dear Lawnscaping Challengers! We hope you're enjoying yourselves on this fine weekend! Getting ready for back-to-school, or perhaps you've begun the school year already. I just love this time of year when all the pretty paper and office supplies are lined up in neat rows on shelves in nearly every store in town. I don't know about you, but I simply cannot walk past without stopping, and yes, smelling one of my favorite scents: paper and ink. Ha! I guess that's one of the reasons I love being a papercrafter so much. ;o)

Well, let's get on with the winner's post, shall we? We want to give a special shout out to our dear friends over at Simon Says Stamp for very generously donating a $25 gift certificate to our winner. We are so grateful to them and truly appreciate their support!

Simon Says Stamp


What an incredible group of projects were submitted to our One Layer challenge. You girls certainly make it difficult for us to choose, but we enjoy every minute of it! After all, without your participation, we wouldn't have much of a challenge, now would we? Our winners are as follows:



Our One Layer Queen of the Green is:

Gayatri


We just loved the level of distance and dimension
she was able to achieve with her one-layer card!


And now, in no particular order, our Top Mow It Alls:











And in no particular order, our Honorable Gnomes




Thank you so much to all our participants! We appreciate you!
Tune back in on Monday for a brand-new fun challenge!



14 comments:

  1. congrats ladies!!! fantastic cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! This was my first challenge with Lawn Fawn! I appreciate it! One layer is tough and it was fun to push myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!!
    Congrats Everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards!!!! Thanks for the gnome shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards!!!! Thanks for the gnome shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards!!!! Thanks for the gnome shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am most honored to be with so many other HONORABLE GNOMES:)
    Thanks
    Great cards LADIES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! So thrilled! I enjoyed making this card. Thank You so much for picking my card. Gongrats to all the gnomes and top mow it alls as well. Gorgeous projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all winners! So honoured to see my name here today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I missed that roo in the grassy grove. Great depth to that one definitely! Love the "tattoo" also. Love the creativity people have with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great surprise to see my name! I've been gone and haven't had a chance to check the site. Honorable Gnome! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for the award!!
    congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!